Abdul Latif Jameel engaged Omnia to develop a suite of recruitment marketing materials aimed at educating potential expatriate employment candidates from executives to technical staff about both the career opportunities and lifestyle benefits of relocating to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates so they, and their families, are better prepared for the move resulting in better retention rates
The materials developed included a comprehensive brochure for both the UAE and Saudi Arabia, as well as a website containing references and resources aimed at easing the transition to a new company in a new country.
Digital strategy, web design and user experience, front and back end development, video production, and creative communications.
- Creative design for recruitment portal and recruitment brochures
- Photo and video shoots in Dubai and Jeddah
- Content strategy and creation
- Digital strategy – open and password protected areas of site
- Integration with corporate website
- Print production management of the recruitment brochures
The Abdul Latif Jameel name, and the Abdul Latif Jameel logotype and pentagon-shaped graphic are trademarks, or registered trademarks of Abdul Latif Jameel IPR Company Limited, reproduced by kind permission.
- Better informed candidates
- Improved on-boarding process