The Sheikh Zayed Book Award commemorates the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, Founding President of the UAE and Ruler of Abu Dhabi. It is a prestigious literacy award for outstanding writers, intellectuals, publishers, and young literary talent, with an annual value of 7 million dirhams.
Omnia worked closely with Abu Dhabi’s Tourism & Culture Authority on a long term digital strategy to revamp the website and raise awareness, and to encourage new talent to participate.
Digital strategy, web design and user experience, front and backend development, advanced archiving and digital indexing system, social media community management, social media advertising, and digital marketing on Google Display Network.
- New, simple to navigate user experience
- Improved usability
- Intuitive and dynamic architecture
- Design focused on promoting/retaining the cultural identity
- Significant increase in sessions/page views on
- Large increase in visit length, and pages per session
- Over 10 Million impressions on Google Display Network and grade “A” publishers in the region with an extremely high CTR to the website
- Over 120K + new fans and followers acquired throughout different social media platforms with 100K+ post engagements