Abdul Latif Jameel is comprised of diversified businesses with deep roots in the Middle East, North Africa, and Turkey region and a presence in over 30 countries worldwide. Strong networks and long-established relationships make Abdul Latif Jameel a powerful partner, opening doors for those who want to do business in the MENAT region. From the corporate masterbrand itself, through a well established portfolio of B2C and B2B brands and to also representing some of the world’s leading brands, including Toyota, Lexus, Komatsu, Toshiba, FedEx they are renowned for building long-lasting and mutually beneficial relationships.
Ensuring effective brand governance is a real challenge in such a diverse organisation.
Consequently, Abdul Latif Jameel engaged Omnia to develop a web application to house the brand guidelines and brand assets for all of its businesses.
This tailored version of Omnia’s BrandBox product is an incredibly comprehensive brand guideline and asset management system, and one of the largest sites to be deployed on the Sitefinity CMS platform.
Digital strategy, web design and user experience, front and back end development.
- A highly customised version of Omnia Brandbox to cater to the complex nature and needs of the business.
- Enterprise level brand guideline and asset management tool
- 340+ brand sites, containing over 20,000 pages of content
- Contains brand guidelines for Abdul Latif Jameel and all brands
- Accommodates assets from stationery and marketing collateral to photography and high res video.
- Asset downloads in multiple file types (PDF and InDesign)
- Server-side file compression
- Password protected with customisable user access
- Automated email notifications for updated and expired assets
The Abdul Latif Jameel name, and the Abdul Latif Jameel logotype and pentagon-shaped graphic are trademarks, or registered trademarks of Abdul Latif Jameel IPR Company Limited, reproduced by kind permission.
- A unified home for all of Abdul Latif Jameel’s brand assets and guidelines
- Greater consistency in the application of the brand in remote locations
- Automated, company-wide updates of existing and new assets
- More efficient brand governance and right-first-time brand application
Want to know more about Brandbox? Contact Adam Booth.